Polar Vortex means an upper-level low-pressure area lying near the Earth’s poles, it impacts the climate in nearby areas. A blast of cold air from the Arctic has engulfed the US Midwest, resulting in a freeze.
According to nytimes, the polar vortex that arrived earlier this week has for days disrupted life across an entire region.
Polar Vortex 2019 has left Chicago and parts of US frozen, with record-low temperatures. It is evident that the temperature low up to -30 degree Celsius, Chicago residents and have become housebound, even stepping outside remained a painful, risky experience.
“In the beautiful Midwest, windchill temperatures are reaching minus 60 degrees, the coldest ever recorded. In coming days, expected to get even colder. People can’t last outside even for minutes. What the hell is going on with Global Waming? (sic) Please come back fast, we need you!” Stated by US President Donald Trump
Below shreds of evidence will prove you, check out for yourself.
1. Midwest Bubbles Are Freezing
2. Flights Into Chicago This Morning
3. The Tank Exploded
4. Two Days later, Freezing Rain
5. When My Sister Opened Her Car Door In Chicago, She was Surprised
6. Attempting to Make The Most Of This -40 F Weather
7. Lunch In Chicago Today.
8. How To Work In The -40° Polar Vortex
9. Reached The Day After Tomorrow
10. OMG “Is Iowa Really That Cold?”
11. It’s Easy To Measure The Level Of Snow Now
12. It Is Breath Taking Feeling On Homeless People
13. Chicago Has Set Commuter Train Tracks On Fire To Warm Them
14. Meanwhile In Wisconsin
15. We Froze Antifreeze
16. This Is What Happens When You Blow Bubbles In A Freezing Weather
17. Seems Like A Winter Fashion, Eye Lashes On Fleek
18. Look At The Pants In Minnesota
19. Do You Have Any Idea, To Open This Door?
20. It Is Better To Turn Down The Heat Today In My MN Apartment As It Reached -40°
21. Nothing Would Stop Me Going To Day Care, even with -30 Outside
22. Science Mannn
23. Is It Frozen Eggs?
24. It Is A House Fire South Of Cameron Today. Our Chief Mitch Hansen Thought It Was A Splash Park
25. The Detroit River, Frozen All The Way To Canada
26. Imagine The Coldness, When Toilet Papers Also Frozen In The Outhouse
27. It Is Okay To Let My Car Heat Up During The Polar Vortex
28. The Freezing Point For Vodka Is -16
29. Inner Side Of The House, Coldest Day In A Decade
31. It Is South Dakota
32. See The Glass Panes Of This Door
33. Don’t Try To Hang Dry Your Clothes Outside
34. This Door At Work In Minnesota
35. Frozen Fire Hydran
36. A Dog Looking For Leftover Canteen Snacks, Do You Think He Can Find Them?
37.Polar Vortex (Temp. 16 F /-9 C)
38.An Interesting Icicle HUH?
39. This Is How An Egg Freeze Outside
40. Look At Our Peephole (From The Indoor Side)
41. It’s So Cold, Freezing As Soon As It Comes Out
42.How About A Cold Spell
43. It Is Sad How Paint Came Off My Car
44. Day Time Temp Was -26 °F
45. The Wind Is Northerly
46. My Glasses Started To Frost
47. My Bedroom. There Are No Pipes Behind It
48. Where’s My Soap? Oh It Is Frozen In My Shower
49. See My Door Hinges
50. My Beard Froze While Waiting Bus
I am a Business Management graduate from the University Of Staffordshire (UK) and a qualified personnel officer who completed the National Diploma of Training and Human Resource development at Institute of Personnel Management (Sri-Lanka).
Apart from my professional career in the field of HRM, I am also a freelance writer of web and business contents.