Amy Jandrisevits established an innovative business called A Doll Like Me about 4 years ago. Amy’s business made dolls that had facial characteristics similar to the doll’s owners. Amy believes that dolls are therapeutic for children with facial stigmas and other diseases. She thinks that such kids need a doll that looks a lot like them instead of a perfect mannequin.
Would you like to give shout-out out to Amy and share a few of her brilliant dolls that impressed every single kid who bought a doll from her business?
1. Black spots are the reason why Dalmatians are popular
2. It’s the small details that make a big difference
3. Sweet dreams buddies
4. Look at the happiness in this cutie’s face
5. The true definition of cuteness overload
6. The twin pirates
7. It’s impressive how a doll can make one’s problems disappear
8. Grumpy doll and happy boy
9. It’s great to have a friend that looks exactly like you!
10. Maybe Barbie needs to make more dolls like this one
11. Every little girl deserves to feel special
12. The sisters won’t mix up dolls now
13. One of the sweetest things in the world is a genuine smile of a little angel.
14. This little girl no longer feels sad about her eye-patch
15. The Finding Nemo fan club
16. Who needs a doctor?
17. A bit of a messy hair, but still looks a lot like the owner
18. It’s a blessing to have a sleeping buddy that won’t wake you up during the night
19. This girl looks thrilled with her twin doll
20. It does not have to be your birthday to receive the most perfect gift
Which one out of the above pictures caught your attention the most? Aren’t these dolls perfect gifts for little ones? Please share your thoughts with us.
I am a Business Management graduate from the University Of Staffordshire (UK) and a qualified personnel officer who completed the National Diploma of Training and Human Resource development at Institute of Personnel Management (Sri-Lanka).
Apart from my professional career in the field of HRM, I am also a freelance writer of web and business contents.