If you think working a 9 to 5 job everyday is a task not for the feint hearted. Let me correct you and introduce you to KIDS. As bright as they are they can be closest thing to a spawn of Satan. JK……
Their immense energy and the ability to wake up just when you get a good night’s sleep is impeccable, and keeping an eye on them all the time has become a very challenging task. Leaving the kids alone for a second can have them running off into the sunset unsupervised.
Kids just don’t want to negotiate with adults. Apparently, their level of intellect is far too great for us adults to even understand. But leaving everything aside, they can really make a grown man cry through laughter by doing some of the most insanely weird stuff. Check out below some instances shared by parent of their kids’ going bananas. And let’s not deny the fact that there’s a picture of you somewhere doing something as insane as what you are about to see 😉.
1. She Asked For A Pool But She Asked For A Fish Tank
2. Mom It Was Like This When I Got Here. I Swear
3. I’m Going To Just Stand Here And Watch
4. When The Waiter Leaves The Menu Upside Down
5. Job Details – Need To Be Younger Than 25 With 30 Years Of Experience
6. Father’s Day Done Right
7. Friday Night Got A Little Out Of Hand
8. I Shouldn’t Have Had That Last Pint Of Milk
9. Mom You Should Try The Tomato Shampoo…
10. When The Little Cupid Misses Her Aim
11. Hooman. Get Me Out Of Here. I’ll Pay You!
12. Mom: Don’t Touch The Cake. Kid: Challenge Accepted
13. Dad I Think Mums Asleep. Let Get Ice Cream
14. No Drinking And Driving
15. Isn’t This Ponytail Just Too Damn Cute?
16. Dads Will Be Dads…
17. A Girls Gotta Hustle
18. We Shouldn’t Have Showed Him Interstellar
Maria Silva is originally from Sri lanka and has a degree in hospitality and management. In the years since her graduation, she has continued to grow in her career and also work in the industry of travel and tourism! she also loved the field of event management and continues to fulfill her duties in the trade so far! In her free time, she enjoys experimenting new recipes, reading, writing, online gaming and exploring new destinations!