Bobby, you’re stunning! This unfortunate puppy had a Bali owner, but he was in such bad shape that his owner consented to relinquish him, which he did, thank God. We believed Bobby was a golden retriever from the start, but it was difficult to tell because he was skin and bones with vast pieces of fur gone.
Bobby was rushed to the vet, diagnosed with a painful skin disease and a blood parasite, which explained his frail appearance. This lovely kid was placed in foster care, where his foster mother attempted to gain weight for him.
1. Bobby was in poor shape when he was rescued from his negligent owner.
His fur began to regrow slowly but steadily, and he began to resemble the beautiful golden retriever he was bred to be. Bobby’s skin condition, however, never entirely recovered, and he continues to suffer today. This is because many western breed canines are unsuitable for the Bali environment. Although the climate is pleasant for people, it can be too hot, harsh, and humid for puppies, making it a breeding ground for germs. The native Bali dog is a hardy breed that has evolved through the years.
2. Finally, the owner decided to entrust Bobby’s care to specialists so that he might be adequately cared for.
3. A blood parasite and a severe and inconvenient skin disease were discovered in the unfortunate pup.
4. Bobby was then adopted by a kind and loving family.
Bobby was adopted by a lovely woman who lived near the ocean and got his forever home soon after! He may now be found racing over the dunes of Bali, tail wagging and as happy as can be.
5. He began his long road to rehabilitation in his forever home.
6. He became almost healthy as the months passed.
7. Finally, he transformed into the golden retriever he was destined to be.
To assist other dogs like Bobby, we’re on a quest to construct The Healing Centre, a haven for mistreated, neglected, and sick pets. Please donate if you want to help us out!